Pages

**Jealousy**

Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Yes, I feel it. I have felt it many times in fact. I recall this one patch of time in my past when chah ke bhi I couldn’t control my jealousy. That’s when an angel taught me a lesson of a lifetime. It said, “Jealousy Pyar dikhata hai” And now that I think of it….its true. Shayad Pyar ka doosra naam hi jealousy hai. We all experience it at one time or another in our lives. Sometimes when someone we love dearly starts showing more interest in someone else, we get this feeling inside. Our heart starts to scream, “Nooooo!” The root cause? Fear of losing him/her. Toh yeh toh achhi baat hoi na? Then why is jealousy a bad word? Well, it all depends on how we handle jealousy; what we do with our emotions; if we let our jealousy make us do things we normally might not do. After all, Amal ka dar-o-madar niyat pe hota hai.
If you are feeling jealous. Keep feeling it. That's a good sign. A sign that, that person means something very special to you. But don't just stop there. Take a step ahead of nature and control your actions. Don't let your jealousy ruin yours or someone else's life. Because it does have that potential, you know. Saab kuch jala kar raakh karne ki potential.